Grave of
Died
Tambaroora General Cemetery

The black horizontal lines in the image indicate the Lot boundaries for Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3 of Section 16. The large offset rectangular section marks the original boundary of the Church of England Church and grave yard from 1854 to 1873, the smaller offset rectangular section within the large section is the position of the original bark Church up until 1873.