Data was last added on the 08 October 2017
(Information to be added when found)
Location: Town Lot 187 (ToT PoT) (68)
Map courtesy of the State Library of NSW
Google Map (5)
1892 Map (6)
No official documents have been found to support the site being officially recognized for religious purposes.
Since the demise of the Church, extensive mining has overtaken the site, no visible signs now exist to show its location.
13th Mar 1902 saw a
by the Rev. T.D. Evans of St. Pauls Presbyterian Church to Hill End and Tambaroora.
To be Continued