Data was last added to this page on the
27 May 2018
HILL END and TAMBAROORA TEMPORARY COMMONAGE
Established 8th Feb 1870
8th Feb 1870 -
Land Devoted for the Common
The yellow boundary shown on the map above is the limit of the first Hill End and Tambaroora Common area as proclaimed in the Government Gazette of Feb 1870.
It was plotted on Google Earth Pro from the information in the Government Gazette. The start point from Whittakers NE corner of Lot 6 of 22 acres and 16 perches was taken from the LPI SIX map, the magnetic variation used was 8.3930° which was the approximate variation for that year.