Hill End Panorama 1928

Taken from the junction of the road from Triambil (now Andersons Rd) and Lees Lane and Germantown Lane at the Water Reservoir
Points of Interest: A series of images have created this Panorama, it extends from the junction of Tambaroora and Bathurst Roads in the north down to the road to Gum Flat in the south west, now known as Warrys Road (653)
Return to the Holtermann Panorama Menu
Image courtesy of: The State Library of NSW